Skip to content
Statement of Faith
- There is one God, who is infinitely perfect, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is true God and true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died upon the cross, the Just for the unjust, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood. He arose from the dead according to the Scriptures. He is now at the right hand of the Majesty on high as our great High Priest. He will come again to establish His Kingdom of righteousness and peace.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person, sent to indwell, guide, teach, empower the believer, and convince the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment.
- Man was originally created in the image and likeness of God: he fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both physical and spiritual death. All people are born with a sinful nature, are separated from the life of God, and can be saved only through the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust; the portion of the impenitent and unbelieving is existence forever in conscious torment in hell, and that of the believer, is everlasting joy and bliss in heaven.
- The Old and New Testaments, inerrant as originally given, were verbally inspired by God and are a complete revelation of His will for the salvation of all people. They constitute the divine and only rule of Christian faith and practice.
- Satan is the Evil One, the ruler who controls this evil world and works in the rebellious human heart as the root of all iniquity and the enemy of the righteous.